Sunday, September 25, 2011

Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting

My customer is asking for a cake during his friend's wedding dinner, for around 10 pax.
He let me to do whatever I can do, freestyle!
So I decided to make red velvet as its a wedding so need more red colours :)
 
The cake was alright, come out from the oven perfectly.
However I make is less sweet as the cream cheese will be sweet enough to go with the cake.
I wasn't sure what deco should I put at first, thinking of red frosting hmm...
Then I decided to pipe RED shell borders around the bottom, red small roses on the top
and chocolate pieces around the cake.
I also put on some edible glitter on the roses, looks so sparkling **

I am happy with the work, although there's a bit obstacle in the middle part, but I went through it^^
Hope Bobby is happy with my work :)

No comments: