Monday, October 03, 2011

Onde Onde (Pandan Glutinous Ball with Palm Sugar Filling)

Tonight I am making my hubby's favourite dessert again, well actually he asks for it hehe :)
The ONDE ONDE, which is glutinous ball with pandan flavour,
filled with palm sugar (gula melaka) and coated with desiccated coconut.

Look at the melting palm sugar in the centre.
This small treats is ideal for either summer or winter season,
great for afternoon tea, hang out party or after dinner dessert.
Chewy glutinous ball, the bursting palm sugar 

when you bite it is really
a nice treat for everyone, that's why my hubby can't resist it ^^
I am also taking order for this little dessert, feel free to contact me for more details if you are interested
in ordering this for you home catering/party or special event :)

No comments: