Friday, January 13, 2012

Pineapple Cookies for Chinese New Year~~~~

Happy Chinese Year in advance everyone!
I made this pineapple cookies prior to upcoming chinese new year, everyone is baking  cookies at home isnt?
 

Homemade pineapple filling, very moist and very pineapple taste :)
It takes a long time to get this filling done, needs a lot of concentration too.
It taste really good, with a bit of cinnamon I think it would taste great
and I will definitely make it again :)

Before baking, rolled and cut pastry filled with pineapple filling in the middle.
I am making it like sable biscuits style ^^
The pineapple filling become less sticky after I baked it in the oven, but when you bite it still
has a very moist centre go with the crispy pastry!
Wanna order? Contact me at daphnewong91@hotmail.com for price quote
:)

No comments: