Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Oreo Cream Cake & Oreo Cheesecake

I am so happy with my baked oreo cheesecake this time, specially requested by WAYNE.
I hope he will like the creamy texture of the cheese with delicate oreo flavour ^^
Not much decoration, just simply some piped whipped cream and oreo biscuit :)
Even the customer didnt ask for the decoration, but I think everyone love to eat a pretty looking cake isnt?



I am not using oreo biscuit as the base, its too costly and when you bake it is tends
to release lots of oil.
So I prefer using sweet biscuit as it also taste good, no problem in baking them in the oven.

Thats how my cheesecake look like before I decorate, finally
I know how to bake a cheesecake with no cracked top
and brownish side :)

It is very simple:

Grease your pan well.
Bake it over a bain marie for 45-50 minutes.
When its baked, leave it on the oven with door ajar and place a pan or bowl
on the top of the cake so that it cools down slowly :)



This oreo cream cake is for Bobby, he is having a gathering at his house
so he ordered a cake, I guess he likes oreo haha.
This cake it made of sponge layer with oreo cream cheese in between,
covered with whipped cream and some piped oreo cream cheese
over the top and bottom.
I also sprinkle some crushed oreo biscuit on the top and garnish with some oreo biscuit,
plus some dripping ganache around the side ^^
I am happy with the look of the cake :) What do you think?

Woooo, dripping ganache around the side.
I am falling in love with this technique and I think I am getting better and better hehehe


5 comments:

ann low said...

I like your cheesecakes. Simple is nice :)

Jobless Girl said...

Wow, so cheesee and so yummy.

Calista Leah Liew said...

All your stuff looks delicious girl! When you come to KK.. *hint!* ;p

Zoe said...

Both of the Oreo cheesecakes look great! I like yours better. I prefer plain cheesecake without additional cream on top.

Darren said...

Both look so pretty, good job!