Thursday, February 02, 2012

Red Velvet Indulgence

One of my customer has returned back for another 10'' cake for her colleague farewell party.
She is after a red velvet cake and she loves the design of my first red velvet cake, which is full of mini roses on the top and white chocolate pieces around the side.
I am actually quite confident in making this cake after so many times of taking order for birthday cake.
I hope I can make something the would please them and they would love my work and taste of the cake.
Pink roses and rope borders cream cheese frosting on the cake, and also white chocolate pieces on the side with lovely hearts pattern :)
It looks so girly for me, but I think she will definitely love it :)


It is ready to be delivered to PEI^^
With some red velvet crumbs, I also make them into these red velvet
ball coated with Cadbury Milk Chocolate.
It is nice to eat and it is a sweet delight which I think every girl will love this ^^

And also with some of the red velvet cake batter, I make them into these little
cupcakes piped with pink cream cheese frosting :)

3 comments:

lena said...

those decors are beautiful, i can see that you hv indeed made quite a couple of red cupcakes previously, they must be sooo good! i just made some 2 weeks ago.

Daphne said...

Thanks for your compliment Lena. Oh really, they must taste so good and pretty ^^

Darren said...

The decoration are so pretty, I am sure they will love the cake.